you need to add a System variable called devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices and set its value to 1
- Open Windows System:
- Control Panel > System and Security > System, OR
- Right-click on Computer > Properties, OR
- WinKey + Pause/Break
- open Advanced system settings
- click on Environment Variables
- in System variables click on New…
- in Variable name type devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices
- in Variable value type 1
- click OK on every dialog box
- open Device Manager
- in View menu, select Show hidden devices
When installing QTP/UFT you select to install Microsoft Script Debugger.
Now MS removed it from their site.
see here for solution (download and install it manually)
the file name is scd10en.exe/zip so you can search for it yourself.
This Utility clean the Windows\Installer folder and may also solve installation problems with MSI
(Replace by MS Fix-it: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/mats/program_install_and_uninstall
Usually it happens when the needed DLL file is missing.
Its name is micclpbrd.dlland it should be in C:\Program Files\Mercury Interactive\QuickTest Professional\CodeSamplesPlus\ClipboardObject
By default SQL query is case-insensitive, so if I query for ‘Finish’ I get both ‘Finish’ and ‘finish’ (and it could also include ‘FINISH’, ‘fiNish’ and so on).
In order to get only the case you wand use:
WHERE <field_name> COLLATE Latin1_General_CS_AS = ‘Finish’)