Usually get this error:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A03EC): Microsoft Excel cannot open or save any more documents
After SaveAs method
to solve this problem do this works:
- Create directory “C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\Desktop ” (for 64 bit Windows) or “C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\Desktop ” (for 32 bit Windows)
- Set Full control permissions for directory Desktop (for example in Win7 & IIS 7 & DefaultAppPool set permissions for user
you need to add a System variable called devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices and set its value to 1
- Open Windows System:
- Control Panel > System and Security > System, OR
- Right-click on Computer > Properties, OR
- WinKey + Pause/Break
- open Advanced system settings
- click on Environment Variables
- in System variables click on New…
- in Variable name type devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices
- in Variable value type 1
- click OK on every dialog box
- open Device Manager
- in View menu, select Show hidden devices
When installing QTP/UFT you select to install Microsoft Script Debugger.
Now MS removed it from their site.
see here for solution (download and install it manually)
the file name is scd10en.exe/zip so you can search for it yourself.